Przelewy24 – Deposit Troubleshooting Guide
In most circumstances your PokerStars deposit will be processed immediately. However if you experience a delay please see the information below;
- Go to the Przelewy24 website and check the status of your transaction: http://secure.przelewy24.pl/przedplata/
- The amount deposited should be exactly the same as the amount submitted in the PokerStars Cashier when your deposit was initiated. If the amount does not match, then Przelewy24 will contact you and your deposit will be refunded to your bank account within 3 business days.
- The e-mail address should be the same as the address on your PokerStars account. The unique password was provided when you made your deposit request in the PokerStars cashier.
- If your deposit was flagged by Przelewy24 as a 'prepayment' and its status is 'pending' please feel free to use the prepayment to make a new deposit by visiting the PokerStars Cashier.
- In order to do this, choose the payment option "Przelewy24" and enter the exact amount of the prepayment. Then, choose 'Use Prepayment' from the drop-down menu and enter the transaction number and the corresponding password. The transaction will be credited to your PokerStars account promptly.
- If you do not remember the transaction reference number, the password, or the e-mail address or you believe that you have incorrectly filled out the required fields (incorrect deposit amount or title starting with P24), please contact Przelewy24 directly in order to obtain this information http://www.przelewy24.pl/kontakt.htm
- If Przelewy24 confirms that your transaction has been sent to the vendor please provide us with a copy of proof of payment (such as an on-line banking confirmation of the transaction) and we will be happy to assist you complete the deposit.
- Please also confirm the transaction date and the name of your bank.
If you require further assistance do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.